Accessories and Documentation
When I opened the package I didn't find any sort of paper work inside of the box. With the simple concept and the small drawings on the outside, I was left to figure it out as I went. To be really honest, all you need to know is how to wire a motherboard, turn a screw driver, and push in a few clips. After you see the hardware, it becomes much simpler to understand what to do.
Wrapped tightly in a plastic bag, just floating free in the box, you will find all the assorted hardware shipped with the Test Bench V1.0. There are nine plastic risers that push into the holes on the Test Bench and the longer end acts as a riser. The board gets set on the risers and gets held in place by the pressure the head of the riser applies in the holes of the motherboard. The bottom row holds a group of around twenty screws for mounting the drives, or to use with the four brass risers that follow them. On the right you will find eight hex head screws to use to mount the power supply, while the other four hold the other end of those brass risers.
As I got to one of the holes I had a slight issue with these plastic clips. Thankfully I grabbed the brass risers and was able to continue with the build even though I was clumsy enough to break off four of them. While I really liked the way the plastic risers worked, they are a bit brittle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Test Bench V1.0 Open Air Chassis]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset