Package and Contents
When you look at the packaging of the RT-N56U you will know right away that this product is a little different than the rest. You can see the difference in design along with the different packaging philosophy.
All of the badges are located along the right side of the box with the majority being black and white unlike many that go for multi-colored menagerie. The background is a simple white which makes the image of the RT-N56U stand out even better.
The back of the box is a little more informative and has several diagrams to show why the features available on the RT-N56U are better.
The fare in the box is light; you do get a power cord, a flat Cat 5 cable (a very nice touch) and a stand. One item that I wish would show up in more home networking products is a second Cat 5 cable.
With the RT-N56U there is one glaring item that I wish ASUS would have included. Given the flat design of the RT-N56U, there should have been a wall mount for this. When I showed the RT-N56U to a few people all of them asked if it could be wall mounted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99