The SCC-750AF comes with more cables and connectors than you can actually use at one time. On top of the four PCIE cable, there are three SATA peripheral cables and three Molex peripheral cables despite only having five peripheral connections on the front of the power supply. The 20+4 pin main and ATX 4+4 cables are fixed to the power supply.
Rail distribution for the SCC-750AF is quite simple, even with four rails. 12V1 feeds the motherboard, 12V2 feeds the ATX4+4 connector, 12V3 powers a pair of PCIE cables and the peripherals, and the 12V4 rail powers the remaining two PCIE cables.
A Look Inside
Opening up the SCC-750AF, we can see a pair of heatsinks helping cool the power supply. While it is far from the best cooling that we have seen, it could be worse.
The primary capacitors are a pair of CapXon aluminum electrolytic caps. CapXon capacitors are manufactured in China.
Taking a look at the secondary side, we see that the capacitors here are Taiwanese made Teapo caps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers