The SCC-750AF comes with more cables and connectors than you can actually use at one time. On top of the four PCIE cable, there are three SATA peripheral cables and three Molex peripheral cables despite only having five peripheral connections on the front of the power supply. The 20+4 pin main and ATX 4+4 cables are fixed to the power supply.
Rail distribution for the SCC-750AF is quite simple, even with four rails. 12V1 feeds the motherboard, 12V2 feeds the ATX4+4 connector, 12V3 powers a pair of PCIE cables and the peripherals, and the 12V4 rail powers the remaining two PCIE cables.
A Look Inside
Opening up the SCC-750AF, we can see a pair of heatsinks helping cool the power supply. While it is far from the best cooling that we have seen, it could be worse.
The primary capacitors are a pair of CapXon aluminum electrolytic caps. CapXon capacitors are manufactured in China.
Taking a look at the secondary side, we see that the capacitors here are Taiwanese made Teapo caps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99