Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide is very well written and will walk you through any issue you might run into. The hardware that comes included is plainly labeled and the descriptions in the instruction with the included drawings leave no question as to which parts are being described.
The hardware is very similar to the rest of the Fenrir series of coolers. There is a separate kit for AMD washers and Intel washers for spacing. The rest of the kit, including the screws, risers, and thumbscrews are used in both kits except the screws labeled for LGA1156. Along with the hardware you will find a bag with eight of the rubber fan mounts and a tube of Royal Grease thermal compound.
That leaves the LGA1366 back plate on the left and the universal LGA775 and AMD back plate. The top universal plate is in the middle, and that leaves the fan adapter that takes a 3-pin header to power a 4-pin PWM fan.
In case you were wondering what comes in the retail fan packaging, this image will answer that. Aside from the 120mm fan, the kit includes a Molex to 3-pin adapter to power the fan. In the baggies, Titan includes four metal fan screws for case mounting along with a set of four of the special rubber fan mounts for the cooler, and a set of rubber washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card