Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide is very well written and will walk you through any issue you might run into. The hardware that comes included is plainly labeled and the descriptions in the instruction with the included drawings leave no question as to which parts are being described.
The hardware is very similar to the rest of the Fenrir series of coolers. There is a separate kit for AMD washers and Intel washers for spacing. The rest of the kit, including the screws, risers, and thumbscrews are used in both kits except the screws labeled for LGA1156. Along with the hardware you will find a bag with eight of the rubber fan mounts and a tube of Royal Grease thermal compound.
That leaves the LGA1366 back plate on the left and the universal LGA775 and AMD back plate. The top universal plate is in the middle, and that leaves the fan adapter that takes a 3-pin header to power a 4-pin PWM fan.
In case you were wondering what comes in the retail fan packaging, this image will answer that. Aside from the 120mm fan, the kit includes a Molex to 3-pin adapter to power the fan. In the baggies, Titan includes four metal fan screws for case mounting along with a set of four of the special rubber fan mounts for the cooler, and a set of rubber washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available