Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide is very well written and will walk you through any issue you might run into. The hardware that comes included is plainly labeled and the descriptions in the instruction with the included drawings leave no question as to which parts are being described.
The hardware is very similar to the rest of the Fenrir series of coolers. There is a separate kit for AMD washers and Intel washers for spacing. The rest of the kit, including the screws, risers, and thumbscrews are used in both kits except the screws labeled for LGA1156. Along with the hardware you will find a bag with eight of the rubber fan mounts and a tube of Royal Grease thermal compound.
That leaves the LGA1366 back plate on the left and the universal LGA775 and AMD back plate. The top universal plate is in the middle, and that leaves the fan adapter that takes a 3-pin header to power a 4-pin PWM fan.
In case you were wondering what comes in the retail fan packaging, this image will answer that. Aside from the 120mm fan, the kit includes a Molex to 3-pin adapter to power the fan. In the baggies, Titan includes four metal fan screws for case mounting along with a set of four of the special rubber fan mounts for the cooler, and a set of rubber washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- NVIDIA confirms the GeForce GTX 1080 cooler, kinda
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini