Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide is very well written and will walk you through any issue you might run into. The hardware that comes included is plainly labeled and the descriptions in the instruction with the included drawings leave no question as to which parts are being described.
The hardware is very similar to the rest of the Fenrir series of coolers. There is a separate kit for AMD washers and Intel washers for spacing. The rest of the kit, including the screws, risers, and thumbscrews are used in both kits except the screws labeled for LGA1156. Along with the hardware you will find a bag with eight of the rubber fan mounts and a tube of Royal Grease thermal compound.
That leaves the LGA1366 back plate on the left and the universal LGA775 and AMD back plate. The top universal plate is in the middle, and that leaves the fan adapter that takes a 3-pin header to power a 4-pin PWM fan.
In case you were wondering what comes in the retail fan packaging, this image will answer that. Aside from the 120mm fan, the kit includes a Molex to 3-pin adapter to power the fan. In the baggies, Titan includes four metal fan screws for case mounting along with a set of four of the special rubber fan mounts for the cooler, and a set of rubber washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS