If the name BitFenix isn't on your radar yet, I have to assume you have been living under a rock since CES back in January. In case you haven't been here and looked at previous reviews, I was privileged to be one of the select few to see the Colossus back in August so we could be one of the first to bring forth the new innovations and design ideas that BitFenix brings to the table. Even if the chassis wasn't as aesthetically pleasing to you as it was to me, the Colossus showed just how in depth BitFenix went to bring you a spin on some older ideas while still bringing things we had yet to see before.
Now, BitFenix does offer products with both stylish exteriors and an interior that will give you almost everything you will see in the top priced chassis' on the market. The Colossus was both large, and unlike any other case I have ever seen, the price point where they entered the market was in line with most mid tower pricing. That being said, I am happy to tell you the trend for affordable cases from BitFenix is going to continue with the latest release.
Today we are going to look at the Survivor, the all inclusive version of the Survivor Core from BitFenix. This is the entry to mid tower chassis' from them, and with a whole new look, some new toys, and security in mind, BitFenix delivered the Survivor to my door. From what I have seen from the original version shown at CES, there has been a couple of changes, and due to this being a pre-production sample that I received, there are still design changes and research and development happening as I type this, but the basics are all here and we get to have a look now!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent