Scythe keeps things simple, yet informative on the packaging for the Kamariki 4. The front of the box lets you get a glimpse of what the Kamariki 4 looks like as well as states the major features that most want to know before looking deeper into the product, such as being modular, the output rating, and the 80Plus rating.
Moving to the back, we get a little more information on the power supply including cable length and connector availability, noise levels, and the ability for the PSU to control external fans based upon power supply temperatures.
Checking out the sides of the box, we are able to see the rest of the features, warranty information, contact and website information, and the I/O specifications of the Kamariki 4 650W power supply. Note that the box states that Japanese 105c rated capacitors are utilized in the Kamariki 4. We'll dig into this once we pop the power supply open to check it out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league