Whether we like it or not, space is not becoming a premium, it has become one. Naturally then, we are seeing more devices/systems catering to a market share with more dollars than space. And with such limitations becoming the norm, exploiting the limited amount of space on offer in the average office has become the motif operandi of many companies looking to be current and fresh in the public eye.
The debate over whether or not this trend will result in an actual increase in overall sound quality is alive and well, as it should be. Naturally the audio die hards will be shuddering with timely distain when discussion turns to the notion of putting surround sound in 'another all-in-one' solution.
But there must be some fence sitting to be done in all of this, surely. Why can't there be a middle ground between the old stock ideology and a constantly changing industry? - Wherein technology and daily life cuddle up together like the best of friends.
Not everyone has the space, time, cash, nor want for a dedicated theatre in their home. And yet, the purists claim it to be the only way to audio bliss. So, what do ASUS have to offer to this scenario? - What they have just built is the worlds most compact surround system of its kind, housed inside a single enclosure.
This is the Cine5; we break it down today on the test bench.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015