Inside The IN WIN Android Mid Tower Case
Inside the door panel you can see the 220mm fan. Also notice the bit of wiring to the left. This is to switch the LEDs on and off from the outside. As long as you have the 4-pin Molex connection getting power, the fan will spin, just the lighting is controllable.
There are six total bays of the 5.25" variety. The top slot can only be used for a 3.5" drive with the adapter plate that is holding up the front I/O wires. The other five slots can be populated as usual and held in place with the tool-less clips. The bottom three bays have the same clips, but this time they hold the drive cage in place. This drive cage will come out and accept up to three, 3.5" drives.
In the motherboard tray there is a hole to allow for access on most boards to the CPU back plates. The right side stops short of the drive bays to allow for a bit of cable management and a hiding spot. When you go to install the motherboard, at least for the ATX, you use the raised bumps in the tray as risers. If you plan to use an m-ATX motherboard, there are a couple risers included for the holes at the bottom of the board. In the floor, above the power supply hole, IN WIN also adds a screen type filter that slides out for easy cleaning.
Inside the rear of the Android you get a look at the green bladed fans that we are used to in IN WIN cases. And both fans come with 3-pin connectors. Under the exhaust fan, IN WIN installed the plastic, tool-less, expansion card locks.
Another 120mm is strapped under the top. This is the reason for the bump on the top you saw in the profile shots. This bump allows for the fan to build a bit of pressure before it has to push through the mesh.
The wiring included from the front I/O is relatively short. As you can see, the e-SATA doesn't make it to the floor, the USB is short and the rest just make it outside the chassis. In their defense, while there isn't any "extra", with some clever wiring they get where they need to be and can still be out of the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset