ASUS are certainly no strangers to the TweakTown test labs with many hugely triumphant products over the years. One of the best of the best in terms of those products comes in the shape of the Xonar line of soundcards, which I have of course tested my fair share of with much resulting admiration for the manor in which these quite glamorous soundcards were presented to me.
The last sample I received for review even came with a little golden book of which I have gone on about countless times and of which you are probably now sick of hearing me mention all the time.
But it has been these little details that really set the Xonar line apart from competitors whom struggled in the Xonar wake for some time. Some have even found themselves rendered permanently inadequate to the Xonar level of excellence and never made a full recovery.
With just a little background covered, let's get back to the meat. What ASUS has done here is to take one aforementioned recipe for success in the Xonar and then add a pair of truly and equally well put together headphones.
The result... audio bliss, so they (and we) hope.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism