Around the globe a select few sites were granted the opportunity to have a sneak peak at Cooler Master's latest entry into the full tower chassis market. I'm sure between all the news and videos abound, you have a good idea of the basic ideas of what this new chassis has to offer. If this is completely new to you at this point, don't worry; I will cover this chassis just as if it was a full review. Keep in mind; this chassis is a pre-release and there are some changes already in the making for the actual retail product that will fill shelves soon.
Cooler Master has had great success with the HAF series of chassis'. Personally I wasn't a fan of the exterior of the 932, as it reminded me of a gas can they used to strap to the back of a WWII era Jeep. In defense of the case, it still offered plenty of options and a bunch of good air flow. On the flip side, I did have the chance to review the 932's little brother, the 922. In my opinion the 922 had the better looks of the two and it kept most of the same features. Large fans, water cooling potential, tool-less operation are all what made the 932 and 922 a success and those ideas aren't lost here.
With this next evolution of the HAF series, Cooler Master has taken the original HAF 932 and reworked it a bit. They've been listening to the requests for improvement from 932 owners, keeping up with modern technology and all this with keeping all the great features the HAF series is known for. I'm sure I could go on all day about what the HAF-X brings to the table, but let's get right to it and I will just show you. From what I have already seen, I am impressed and I have a feeling by the time you are done reading this, you will be, too!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse