The all black background really makes the image of the product and the white text pop. Just in case you see this on the shelf, Corsair adds a nice "splash" of water behind the H50 to be sure you know this is a water based system.
This side holds most of the technical specifications and even adds the bit about the space required inside the chassis to fit the H50's radiator.
On the bottom of the box, Corsair listed the three main features of the system, at left. To the right are the results of in house testing at Corsair against a stock and aftermarket air cooler.
The opposing side panel shows another shot of the H50 system and keeps all the same information as did the other side.
When I first opened the package, this bold red piece of paper is the first thing I saw. Corsair wants it to be known that all return and warranty work is done through them directly, so if you buy one off the shelf, keep this in mind.
Removing the clear plastic cover and all the paperwork, we can now see how the H50 is shipped. Inside the lower half, the head unit snaps in place securely. The hardware is kept in a tray in the middle and the fan and radiator are stacked for shipping. No need for more support than this; the sample I received made quite the journey and still arrived in excellent shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz