The all black background really makes the image of the product and the white text pop. Just in case you see this on the shelf, Corsair adds a nice "splash" of water behind the H50 to be sure you know this is a water based system.
This side holds most of the technical specifications and even adds the bit about the space required inside the chassis to fit the H50's radiator.
On the bottom of the box, Corsair listed the three main features of the system, at left. To the right are the results of in house testing at Corsair against a stock and aftermarket air cooler.
The opposing side panel shows another shot of the H50 system and keeps all the same information as did the other side.
When I first opened the package, this bold red piece of paper is the first thing I saw. Corsair wants it to be known that all return and warranty work is done through them directly, so if you buy one off the shelf, keep this in mind.
Removing the clear plastic cover and all the paperwork, we can now see how the H50 is shipped. Inside the lower half, the head unit snaps in place securely. The hardware is kept in a tray in the middle and the fan and radiator are stacked for shipping. No need for more support than this; the sample I received made quite the journey and still arrived in excellent shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio