The all black background really makes the image of the product and the white text pop. Just in case you see this on the shelf, Corsair adds a nice "splash" of water behind the H50 to be sure you know this is a water based system.
This side holds most of the technical specifications and even adds the bit about the space required inside the chassis to fit the H50's radiator.
On the bottom of the box, Corsair listed the three main features of the system, at left. To the right are the results of in house testing at Corsair against a stock and aftermarket air cooler.
The opposing side panel shows another shot of the H50 system and keeps all the same information as did the other side.
When I first opened the package, this bold red piece of paper is the first thing I saw. Corsair wants it to be known that all return and warranty work is done through them directly, so if you buy one off the shelf, keep this in mind.
Removing the clear plastic cover and all the paperwork, we can now see how the H50 is shipped. Inside the lower half, the head unit snaps in place securely. The hardware is kept in a tray in the middle and the fan and radiator are stacked for shipping. No need for more support than this; the sample I received made quite the journey and still arrived in excellent shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017