Netbooks still continue to be popular, just ask Acer and ASUS who own the market and who have literally flogged millions of units in the past few years. Reports have surfaced recently that netbook orders are slowing, but that doesn't stop more and more companies coming out with new models on almost a daily basis.
ViewSonic is a company you would likely associate with monitors, but the Taiwanese company has had its nose in new various different businesses for a little while now and one of those is computers. ViewSonic produce a range of regular laptops, but also got in on the netbook thing when Intel released its first Atom processor.
Now that Intel's new Pinetrail netbook platform is out on the market, the one with the Atom N450 processor with built-in graphics and memory controller for better battery life, ViewSonic is also out with a new netbook built on the same platform.
Today we get a close-up look at the ViewSonic VNB108. It may only be on sale in Asian markets, but it promises some lovely worded features such as 802.11n wireless networking, an advanced anti-glare LED screen and Windows 7 support. But how does it really perform?
Follow us over the next few pages as we attempt to give you an answer! It does have a really competitive price, so we are keen to check it out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives