Netbooks still continue to be popular, just ask Acer and ASUS who own the market and who have literally flogged millions of units in the past few years. Reports have surfaced recently that netbook orders are slowing, but that doesn't stop more and more companies coming out with new models on almost a daily basis.
ViewSonic is a company you would likely associate with monitors, but the Taiwanese company has had its nose in new various different businesses for a little while now and one of those is computers. ViewSonic produce a range of regular laptops, but also got in on the netbook thing when Intel released its first Atom processor.
Now that Intel's new Pinetrail netbook platform is out on the market, the one with the Atom N450 processor with built-in graphics and memory controller for better battery life, ViewSonic is also out with a new netbook built on the same platform.
Today we get a close-up look at the ViewSonic VNB108. It may only be on sale in Asian markets, but it promises some lovely worded features such as 802.11n wireless networking, an advanced anti-glare LED screen and Windows 7 support. But how does it really perform?
Follow us over the next few pages as we attempt to give you an answer! It does have a really competitive price, so we are keen to check it out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM