Accessories and Documentation
Inside that hardware box I showed you in the beginning, this is what you will find. For Intel the cooler utilizes a universal push-pin setup, just like a stock cooler. For AMD this is when the fan has to be removed. In order to get to the hex head screws with the supplied wrench, the fan is just in the way to tighten them.
With no back plate you must use the surrounding plastic retainer ring supplied with your AMD motherboard, also much like a stock solution. The wrench like metal tool at the bottom is to easily lock or unlock the Intel push-pins. That leaves the vacuum sealed package with a syringe of thermal compound and the little plastic spreader.
Making sure I had the concept of installation correct, I had to refer to the manual a couple of times to make sure I was doing the right thing. The manual is very explanatory and got me through any question I ran into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Nexus VCT-9000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system