Accessories and Documentation
Inside that hardware box I showed you in the beginning, this is what you will find. For Intel the cooler utilizes a universal push-pin setup, just like a stock cooler. For AMD this is when the fan has to be removed. In order to get to the hex head screws with the supplied wrench, the fan is just in the way to tighten them.
With no back plate you must use the surrounding plastic retainer ring supplied with your AMD motherboard, also much like a stock solution. The wrench like metal tool at the bottom is to easily lock or unlock the Intel push-pins. That leaves the vacuum sealed package with a syringe of thermal compound and the little plastic spreader.
Making sure I had the concept of installation correct, I had to refer to the manual a couple of times to make sure I was doing the right thing. The manual is very explanatory and got me through any question I ran into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Nexus VCT-9000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 Neo sketched by Foxconn worker
- You can now stream your Overwatch matches to Facebook
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop