In the AMD 890GX chipset ball game we have Foxconn up to the plate. This board came as something of a surprise, but certainly not an unwelcomed one. The A9DA-S has the 890GX, the HD4290 and the SB850. However, it does not come with the NEC SuperSpeed USB controller.
Although USB 3.0 will not be on the plate, the Foxconn A9DA-S looks like it still might have a bit of flavour and probably for a good price. This will be one of the first Foxconn boards that I have taken a look at in a very long time. In fact, not since the days when Leadtek was rebranding and selling the Foxconn parts.
Still, I have to say that back then they made a good product. They were nothing fancy; just good solid boards. Let's see if they can follow that tradition with their current products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Joss Whedon's 'Batgirl' set to enter DC film universe
- Samsung's foldable smartphone to launch before the Note8
- Destiny 2 screenshots revealed
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software