The Package and Contents
Right then; let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The package the new E352's come in is slightly different to that of the previous model I tested. One of the first differences that is noticeable is the inclusion of some 'product sprooking' on the front claiming enhanced bass as well as mentioning sound definition and noise isolation as features this time around.
Further to this, the buyer will be aware that the E352's do not mention iPhone compatibility like their predecessors . However, since they use the same connection and do not require software, it would be hard to see how they couldn't.
They have also omitted the world's smallest microphone from this incarnation. Perhaps someone sneezed in the factory and lost them all. That's basically it for any changes to the livery.
I personally would have liked to see a packaging scheme that allowed the buyer to easily spot the key difference between the two models, that being the wooden chassis. But not to worry, the box looks fine to me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4