The Build and Finished Product
Getting to this point was pretty easy, but there was one stumbling block at first. In trying to install the risers, I found that the holes got painted over. Luckily I found a socket the right size and fixed my dilemma. Moving on, it took just a bit of time to run the wiring, but the provided holes made it a breeze. I see two potential issues. The top fan holes will work well if you want to use water, but may be in the way even with my stock cooling solution. The second issues is if your card is longer than 10.5 inches, you are going to have to "make room" for them in this chassis.
With all the parts in place, the rear of the M59 fills out nice and looks clean with a black PSU installed.
I didn't take a whole lot of time rounding up the wires and making it perfect. For the time I did take it was easy to get things tied to the tray and hopefully out of the way of installing the rear panel. As I said about the front, the holes are all in a great place and work well for managing things behind the scenes.
Not much has changed on the front, but that is about to change as soon as we'll power things up.
With the door back on you can see the internal components take on the bronze tint. There is a good view of all the components, but lets see how the fans do and see how NZXT has taken care of lighting effects.
Not too much to see from the side other than the glow of the fan while its powered up. With the light off in the photo booth, the internals are visible, even if they are blue. As the room got darker things are more visible inside with just the flood of light from this fan alone.
On the front, NZXT under-lit the front panel. There is a nice flood of light down the entire panel from this light hidden under the front. The ring around the power button is backlit with a blue LED to show it's on, while the reset button is backlit with a green Led to show HDD activity.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015