NZXT has been very kind to me and kept me in supply of their chassis' over the past year. Thinking back to cases like the Zero2, Beta and Panzerbox, NZXT can make both the usual chassis, as well as thinking outside the box and rearranging a bit of hardware in others. I do remember being impressed with those cases in what they offered as well as the design and concept. Today we are looking at an addition to their Classic series of chassis'.
The Classic series has cases such as the Beta, Lexa and Duet to name a few. Today we are looking at the M59 mid tower, a unique looking addition to the line-up on the outside that boasts a case full of features. On the box alone they claim it to be full of cooling options, wire manageability, and as they put it, "Black". I won't give away too much now; you will have to continue on to see what I mean by those features.
Looking at a few of NZXT's products before, I have yet to be let down with what they offer and for what price. They always seem to be on point in both categories. That being said, I can't see this going too badly. I say let's cross that bridge when we get to it. Time now to get to the meat and potatoes of the M59 and see if this is the future case for you. I have a sneaky suspicion it just might be "that case"!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard