IN WIN Is still a relatively new company in the large scope of things. From my first time looking at their products, I have seen more and more their name coming up in conversations on forums. I think more and more of the masses are seeing just what IN WIN is doing and have taken notice. With both my first look at the Matrix from them at a previous employers site and the X-Fighter I reviewed some time ago, I was taken aback by the out of the box ideas and the way they incorporated them into that chassis.
The Matrix was well over a year ago, and the X-Fighter some nine months later. The Matrix offered subtleties in both looks and the fact that it was tiny and attractive, while the X-Fighter was larger and is bolder in design. Both were well thought out cases in designs, but the X-Fighter offered a full line up of options and unique features. I hope all of this isn't lost with IN WIN and they are still offering both to their customers.
Today we are going to take an in depth look at the Maelstrom, one of IN WIN's full tower chassis'. Aside from what I have seen online and a bit of poking around on their site, my first impressions are that IN WIN kept with making a chassis that houses some ideas we have seen before, but also seems to offer a few new tweaks along the way. Let's take a look at the Maelstrom and see if it follows everything I have come to know and like in the IN WIN products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis