IN WIN Is still a relatively new company in the large scope of things. From my first time looking at their products, I have seen more and more their name coming up in conversations on forums. I think more and more of the masses are seeing just what IN WIN is doing and have taken notice. With both my first look at the Matrix from them at a previous employers site and the X-Fighter I reviewed some time ago, I was taken aback by the out of the box ideas and the way they incorporated them into that chassis.
The Matrix was well over a year ago, and the X-Fighter some nine months later. The Matrix offered subtleties in both looks and the fact that it was tiny and attractive, while the X-Fighter was larger and is bolder in design. Both were well thought out cases in designs, but the X-Fighter offered a full line up of options and unique features. I hope all of this isn't lost with IN WIN and they are still offering both to their customers.
Today we are going to take an in depth look at the Maelstrom, one of IN WIN's full tower chassis'. Aside from what I have seen online and a bit of poking around on their site, my first impressions are that IN WIN kept with making a chassis that houses some ideas we have seen before, but also seems to offer a few new tweaks along the way. Let's take a look at the Maelstrom and see if it follows everything I have come to know and like in the IN WIN products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives