I have yet to have any previous experiences with this manufacturer. The last thing we saw from the main partner, Sunbeamtech, was the CCF that Chris reviewed over a year ago. A division of the parent company is where Tuniq comes into play, and from what I can gather they are in the business of stripping off unnecessary components and trying to bring designs and concepts to the market that leave the end user with a minimalist, Zen-like feeling while observing and operating their products.
In more basic terms, Tuniq is in the business of providing an attractive product that makes a statement. While an appealing cooler is good to have, it is only as good as the fan equipped with the cooler in most instances. Tuniq claims that the included fan is indeed a silent fan, and still boasts quite a bit of CFM to handle the job. In principle this is fine on paper, but to make it work in reality is another thing we have yet to see for ourselves.
As I usually do, I like to look at the manufacturer's website to do a bit of homework before I actually receive the product. Taking some time over on Tuniq"s website, I was intrigued by the unique design, fin layout, and how Tuniq uses the fan to remove the heat from the cooler. I am here to save you that time, so let's get down to business as I share what I have found out thus far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard