Specifications, Availability and Pricing
This chassis is made of solid, thick, 100% all aluminum, except for the much thinner door panels. They are a fair bit thinner than the rest of the main body and drive rack. The FenrisWolf is black throughout, with accents on the outside in contrasting, brushed aluminum. The majority of the front panel is covered in a "screen" mesh that acts as a dust filter while also cleaning up the exterior looks. This mid tower is roomy inside and as you will see, it can be packed with goods and still be clean and tidy.
Air flow inside this chassis is limited in my opinion. Scythe includes two 120mm Slipstream fans in 25mm thickness. Looking at their website for reference, I found it is listed with only 40 CFM per fan. While keeping things silent at near 10 dBA levels, they don't offer much cooling ability to the interior spacing of the FenrisWolf. I am a fan of silence, but at what expense? I am eager to get this built so I can have a look at the CPU temps and see what things look like, even at idle.
Current availability is set to only seven e-tailers. Prices range from $110 all the way up to $198 USD, depending on where you buy. Most stores are in the lower end of this spectrum and are reasonably priced compared to Scythes own MSRP of the highest e-tailers $198 pricing. At near $200 this chassis better pack quite a punch. Since most buyers look for the best deal, I bet you pay near the $110 pricing, and the expectations aren't as high either. Let's get down to it and have a look at just what is there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99