Since the iPhone first hit the market, touch screen computers, smartphones and other devices have been all the rage. The problem with touch screen computers is that the screens often lack the accuracy and sensitivity needed to really give a usable touch experience.
Today I have Acer's new Aspire 5738PG-6306 touch screen notebook on my desk. It hardly takes a discerning eye to tell that this machine looks visually identical to the Acer 3D notebook I recently reviewed. The only real difference between the Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 and the 3D notebook is that the touch screen tech replaces the 3D tech in the notebook I am looking at here.
The idea of a touch screen is appealing to many of us, but are we ready to shed our mice and go touch screen only for our notebooks? Read on to find out of the Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 has what it takes in the touch screen department.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience