Mythological naming schemes are nothing new in the PC community as of late. A few companies have taken to this and are trying to continue building a virtual "cooling army" of mythological warriors and beasts. Titan is just one of those companies. And my last look at one of their products was when they had sampled the Fenrir CPU cooler. As I said then, I felt that Titan had hit the nail on the head with the Fenrir and did a great job of cooling my T.E.C.C. test bench.
Titan has again allowed me to sample another in their lineup, this time a cooler designed with the LGA1156 i5 and i7 processors in mind. The goal was to keep all the best attributes of the Fenrir cooler and reduce its overall size. The naming of this new cooler is based off the Old Norse name of Sköll. Depending on which myth you read, the name refers to either the wolf who chases the horse, which tows the chariot containing the sun across the sky. In another, the name refers to both Fenrir and or his son. Quite appropriate naming of the newest edition.
I'm referring to Titan's Skalli TTC-NC05TZ/NPW (RB) CPU cooler. As I mentioned earlier, the initial plan is to keep the ferocity of the Fenrir, but the Skalli is built on a smaller design overall. I realize off the bat that the Skalli isn't up to the Fenrir's abilities, but let's let the testing decide where the Skalli stands. Enough of the chatter, let's delve into what Titan has to offer us with the Skalli CPU cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Skalli TTC-NC05TZ/NPW (RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni