Portable storage products have come a long way. When the first USB portable drives were launched it was larger than the first Motorola cell phone. Just like cell phones, portable drives have shrank in size, but the features have grown to levels that we would have never thought of just a few years ago.
Just like your company Blackberry, the data you keep on your portable storage can do great harm in the hands of unauthorized persons. For the most part portable storage is unsecure risky business if you keep anything personal or company related. Other than music, what other data would you want to have accessible other than important data?
Vantec recently released their answer for secure portable storage, the NexStar Vault. This portable secure 2.5 inch drive enclosure makes accessing your data easy with its simple to use built in keyboard that allows the drive to unlock your secure data. The drive is divided into two partitions, the open Public side and the secure Vault. The entire system is fairly sneaky; if you didn't realize what the system was the drive would be plugged in and the public option would be shown with no mention of the private data.
Let's take a look at the full specifications of the Vantec NexStar Vault.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vantec NexStar Vault]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card