Portable storage products have come a long way. When the first USB portable drives were launched it was larger than the first Motorola cell phone. Just like cell phones, portable drives have shrank in size, but the features have grown to levels that we would have never thought of just a few years ago.
Just like your company Blackberry, the data you keep on your portable storage can do great harm in the hands of unauthorized persons. For the most part portable storage is unsecure risky business if you keep anything personal or company related. Other than music, what other data would you want to have accessible other than important data?
Vantec recently released their answer for secure portable storage, the NexStar Vault. This portable secure 2.5 inch drive enclosure makes accessing your data easy with its simple to use built in keyboard that allows the drive to unlock your secure data. The drive is divided into two partitions, the open Public side and the secure Vault. The entire system is fairly sneaky; if you didn't realize what the system was the drive would be plugged in and the public option would be shown with no mention of the private data.
Let's take a look at the full specifications of the Vantec NexStar Vault.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vantec NexStar Vault]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications