You know I complain about netbooks being so similar that reviewing one tends to be like reviewing another. However, I really like the netbook segment. I for one am glad to see thin and lightweight machines that sell at such low prices on the market. Netbooks may not be the best thing for the notebook manufacturers, but they have been fantastic for many consumers.
Today I have the Eee 1101HA Seashell netbook on my desk to put through its paces. I still wonder where exactly ASUS came up with the Seashell name for the little rig; it has nothing that reminds me of the ocean. You can't even hear the ocean if you hold it up to your ear.
Still, the Eee 1101HA is a very nice notebook in the new and larger 11.6-inch form factor, offering 99% of the portability of the average netbook with more screen space and a larger keyboard. I for one would be glad to trade a smidgen less portability for more comfort when working on the machine. Read on for all the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives