LUXA2 H1-Touch iPhone Mobile Phone Holder Video Review
Pretty much everything that is designed for Apple's line of products, especially for the iPhone, is usually over the top expensive for what you are getting.
LUXA2 enters the fray with its H1-Touch iPhone mobile phone holder. This piece of aluminum will set you back around $50 USD and all it does is hold your iPhone (and similar devices) as well as some other mobile phones. But it does it pretty well.
Some may think spending 50 bucks on a piece of aluminum that holds your iPhone is crazy, and they may be right. LUXA2, however, does it in style. The blinged up cradle is complete with two Swarovski Elements crystals at the base of the holder near the stylish and well placed logo.
The gadget doesn't just use any aluminum, it is built using all high quality parts and as you'll see in the video below, it's designed rather well with 360 degree angle adjustable dock for different viewing angles.
Watch our video below to find out if it's for you!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup