I have lamented for a while now as I have tested netbooks that they are all so close to identical that once you test one netbook, you have pretty much tested them all. Out of all the netbooks I have tested over the last few months, the only things that typically change from one brand to another is the name on the front of the computer and maybe the case design.
Other important bits like the CPU, RAM, storage and OS are the same on most machines. Machines can set themselves apart a bit in their keyboard and screen, but the netbook market is on very common ground on those two respects today.
I am glad to say that after eating netbook saltines for a while, today I have a Ritz cracker on my desk in the form of the MSI U210. MSI calls the U210 a netbook, but really it's about as far as you can get from the typical netbook without costing significantly more than what netbooks are selling for today. The U210 features AMD power, a larger screen and more. If you are happy with the performance of a typical netbook, but wish for more working space on the screen and keyboard, the U210 may be the answer to your netbook dreams.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset