I have lamented for a while now as I have tested netbooks that they are all so close to identical that once you test one netbook, you have pretty much tested them all. Out of all the netbooks I have tested over the last few months, the only things that typically change from one brand to another is the name on the front of the computer and maybe the case design.
Other important bits like the CPU, RAM, storage and OS are the same on most machines. Machines can set themselves apart a bit in their keyboard and screen, but the netbook market is on very common ground on those two respects today.
I am glad to say that after eating netbook saltines for a while, today I have a Ritz cracker on my desk in the form of the MSI U210. MSI calls the U210 a netbook, but really it's about as far as you can get from the typical netbook without costing significantly more than what netbooks are selling for today. The U210 features AMD power, a larger screen and more. If you are happy with the performance of a typical netbook, but wish for more working space on the screen and keyboard, the U210 may be the answer to your netbook dreams.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications