Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I mentioned, Cooler Master did a bit of redesigning and incorporated some new ideas along the way. The base stays the same, with its four 6mm heap-pipes that are exposed to the CPU, that are held in place with an aluminum top. This time as the pipes travel up and out of the base, they are surrounded by 57, one piece fins, versus the two separated towers of the original. Dimensionally, the Hyper 212 is very similar to most other tower coolers in size and weighs in at 626 grams.
The 212 Plus also gets a new fan. Originally they used a translucent, black, nine bladed fan that puts out a maximum of 69.69 CFM. This time around Cooler Master accompanies this 212 with a black, seven bladed, 76.8 CFM variant. Both of these changes should add to the cooling efficiency, but let's wait for the testing numbers to provide us those answers.
Finding the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus is easy. Doing a bit of Google shopping shows most of the major e-tailers listing stock of this cooler. Looking around I wasn't able to find it at Newegg, but as I said, there are plenty of shops that do have stock. Most shops are asking in the 25-30 USD dollar range, of course plus shipping. Even so, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus isn't hitting the wallet too hard at around $35-40 to get one to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset