Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I mentioned, Cooler Master did a bit of redesigning and incorporated some new ideas along the way. The base stays the same, with its four 6mm heap-pipes that are exposed to the CPU, that are held in place with an aluminum top. This time as the pipes travel up and out of the base, they are surrounded by 57, one piece fins, versus the two separated towers of the original. Dimensionally, the Hyper 212 is very similar to most other tower coolers in size and weighs in at 626 grams.
The 212 Plus also gets a new fan. Originally they used a translucent, black, nine bladed fan that puts out a maximum of 69.69 CFM. This time around Cooler Master accompanies this 212 with a black, seven bladed, 76.8 CFM variant. Both of these changes should add to the cooling efficiency, but let's wait for the testing numbers to provide us those answers.
Finding the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus is easy. Doing a bit of Google shopping shows most of the major e-tailers listing stock of this cooler. Looking around I wasn't able to find it at Newegg, but as I said, there are plenty of shops that do have stock. Most shops are asking in the 25-30 USD dollar range, of course plus shipping. Even so, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus isn't hitting the wallet too hard at around $35-40 to get one to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Could the PS4K be responsible for Sony's huge PS4 sales forecast?
- Fallout comes to Seattle with massive new Fallout 3-sized mod
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs