Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Drive bays are fairly simple products. They secure drives, flash lights, provide power and make a product that is designed to fit one area fit another. In most cases there is no performance gain or loss, just the ability to have your cake and eat it, too. I call these convenience products, the ones that make things easier.
The Arius II is already setup for the next evolution of SATA, SATA 3.0. The bay only supports SATA, no SAS capability at all. The bay is about the same size as a typical floppy drive and fits into the same bay. Many cases still include two of these bays, so in many cases you can install two of these drive bays and four drives total.
I was able to find the Vizo Arius II at Newegg for an outrageous 59.99 USD! After searching for a better deal I was able to find a reseller on EBay with several in their EBay store for a more reasonable 40.95 USD. Typically I wouldn't list an EBay sale in an article, but we are talking about a 20 Dollar difference and for me personally I think 60 Dollars is a bit steep for a drive bay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99