Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Drive bays are fairly simple products. They secure drives, flash lights, provide power and make a product that is designed to fit one area fit another. In most cases there is no performance gain or loss, just the ability to have your cake and eat it, too. I call these convenience products, the ones that make things easier.
The Arius II is already setup for the next evolution of SATA, SATA 3.0. The bay only supports SATA, no SAS capability at all. The bay is about the same size as a typical floppy drive and fits into the same bay. Many cases still include two of these bays, so in many cases you can install two of these drive bays and four drives total.
I was able to find the Vizo Arius II at Newegg for an outrageous 59.99 USD! After searching for a better deal I was able to find a reseller on EBay with several in their EBay store for a more reasonable 40.95 USD. Typically I wouldn't list an EBay sale in an article, but we are talking about a 20 Dollar difference and for me personally I think 60 Dollars is a bit steep for a drive bay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4