Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Drive bays are fairly simple products. They secure drives, flash lights, provide power and make a product that is designed to fit one area fit another. In most cases there is no performance gain or loss, just the ability to have your cake and eat it, too. I call these convenience products, the ones that make things easier.
The Arius II is already setup for the next evolution of SATA, SATA 3.0. The bay only supports SATA, no SAS capability at all. The bay is about the same size as a typical floppy drive and fits into the same bay. Many cases still include two of these bays, so in many cases you can install two of these drive bays and four drives total.
I was able to find the Vizo Arius II at Newegg for an outrageous 59.99 USD! After searching for a better deal I was able to find a reseller on EBay with several in their EBay store for a more reasonable 40.95 USD. Typically I wouldn't list an EBay sale in an article, but we are talking about a 20 Dollar difference and for me personally I think 60 Dollars is a bit steep for a drive bay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled next month, ships September 16
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard