Specifications, Availability and Pricing
- Ultimate Heat Conductivity
- Net Contents are 3.5 grams
- Optimal Heat Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- User Friendly
GELID's GC-Extreme offers all the same characteristics of the previous GC-2 sample with just a few exceptions. This time around, GELID doesn't list a specific gravity of the compound, but they do add "ultimate heat conductivity" to this list. I also noticed that the GC-Extreme is only available in a 3.5 gram tube versus the GC-2 which comes in a 7 gram syringe. I hope we do see some impressive numbers here to warrant purchasing half as much compound.
Doing the typical Google search for e-tailers, at this time there are only three. Give it time, GC-Extreme is fairly new and they need a bit of time to fill the stores with their product. Either way, you should have no issue finding it as I did, if you decide this is the thermal compound for you.
GC-Extreme can be found at Newegg for $13.99 plus shipping and is currently showing stock on hand. Once they receive stock the price may drop a bit, so don't let their pricing scare you off just yet. I was able to locate the GC-Extreme at another e-tailer for around $10 plus shipping and yet another listed at $8.75 plus shipping. This $8.75 price tag is higher than the GC-2 and even more so when you think that you are only getting half as much compound for the dollar versus GELID Solution's previous submission. Yet another reason the temperatures need to show good improvement.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017