Specifications, Availability and Pricing
- Ultimate Heat Conductivity
- Net Contents are 3.5 grams
- Optimal Heat Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- User Friendly
GELID's GC-Extreme offers all the same characteristics of the previous GC-2 sample with just a few exceptions. This time around, GELID doesn't list a specific gravity of the compound, but they do add "ultimate heat conductivity" to this list. I also noticed that the GC-Extreme is only available in a 3.5 gram tube versus the GC-2 which comes in a 7 gram syringe. I hope we do see some impressive numbers here to warrant purchasing half as much compound.
Doing the typical Google search for e-tailers, at this time there are only three. Give it time, GC-Extreme is fairly new and they need a bit of time to fill the stores with their product. Either way, you should have no issue finding it as I did, if you decide this is the thermal compound for you.
GC-Extreme can be found at Newegg for $13.99 plus shipping and is currently showing stock on hand. Once they receive stock the price may drop a bit, so don't let their pricing scare you off just yet. I was able to locate the GC-Extreme at another e-tailer for around $10 plus shipping and yet another listed at $8.75 plus shipping. This $8.75 price tag is higher than the GC-2 and even more so when you think that you are only getting half as much compound for the dollar versus GELID Solution's previous submission. Yet another reason the temperatures need to show good improvement.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers