Just not too long ago I tested another sample from GELID Solutions, their GC-2 thermal compound. Test results showed that the GC-2 is quite the contender for your hard earned dollar. Talking with my GELID representative, I was assured that I should really look at their newest sample if I liked the GC-2, as results were coming in showing even better results. This in itself made me eager to get a layer in the T.E.C.C. and see just what all the talk is about.
I received a bit of a heads up on its performance potential; I assume this new compound is a bit different than the GC-2. I mean, they have to have changed something to make this submission perform, from what I was told, much better. I plan to point out the similarities and differences that would persuade you to this new sample over an already tested top competitor.
Today we are looking at the GC-Extreme from GELID Solutions. Many sites have gotten their hands on this compound and the numbers that I have seen were outstanding. I don't doubt that any of those sites got the numbers they reported, but I do have some doubts on how controlled their methods of testing are. So, let's get to the task at hand and see if I can achieve similar results to what others are showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM