Smile for the camera
Getting into some of the features of the phone now, we can see that there is a lot of potential to expand with the WinMo OS.
Booting into the camera mode, you simply hold down the camera side button until the application loads.
Once into the camera application you can play with options until your heart is content. There seems to be an option for just about everything; colours, white balance, zoom, size, quality etc.
So let's take some pictures and see how it shapes up in this dept. - Setting the resolution to highest and the quality to superfine; aim... and... nothing... Press the camera button again... nothing... interesting.
A HA! - You have to double click the button like you would on a mouse! What a strange feature, but then again, it is Windows...
As you can see from the pictures, the quality and colour reproduction is great in good lighting conditions. There is a really nice camera unit in this phone. The downside comes when you realise there is no flash, not even an LED one in this phone. So night shots and those 3am post clubbing pictures are out.
A good redeeming feature of the WinMo platform is the ability to playback most common media formats such as MP3, MP4, AAC, OGG, WMV, H.263 and H.264, so you can load in an 8GB microSD card and hum away to your favourite tunes, providing you don't mind using Samsung's supplied headphones.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD