A couple years back, when I was overclocking on my DFI LP NF4 SLI-DR, I found my Northbridge temperatures to be unbearable. Searching a few forums, I was finding that a bunch of users were getting great results with a specific cooler, the VC-RE VGA cooler. A little skeptical of the whole idea myself, but I had already seen images of the proof, I got on Newegg and ordered one. I have to say one thing; it worked very well with just a bit of modding and dropped the NF4 chipset temp an additional ten degrees Celsius, after a proper lapping to the bottom.
My point is this. That was my first ever experience with Evercool or any of their products. With the performance I gained from that twenty dollar investment, Evercool left me with a pleasant experience in my recollection. Who in their right mind can argue, that an hour of lapping a cooler and a twenty dollar bill can get you so much bang for the buck? I for one was pleased with what value I got for my money and I hope Evercool can keep up with my experiences with their latest submission.
Today I will be taking a look at Evercool's largest cooler to date, the Transformer 4. From what I'm used to seeing from Evercool, their CPU coolers are usually black and red with aluminum fins. This time Evercool takes a departure from the red and black and sends me a cooler with a bit of the "bling" factor added. This time Evercool uses an all silver look to please the crowds. It's time now to get the Transformer 4 out of the box and to the testing at hand!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Transformer 4 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family