A couple years back, when I was overclocking on my DFI LP NF4 SLI-DR, I found my Northbridge temperatures to be unbearable. Searching a few forums, I was finding that a bunch of users were getting great results with a specific cooler, the VC-RE VGA cooler. A little skeptical of the whole idea myself, but I had already seen images of the proof, I got on Newegg and ordered one. I have to say one thing; it worked very well with just a bit of modding and dropped the NF4 chipset temp an additional ten degrees Celsius, after a proper lapping to the bottom.
My point is this. That was my first ever experience with Evercool or any of their products. With the performance I gained from that twenty dollar investment, Evercool left me with a pleasant experience in my recollection. Who in their right mind can argue, that an hour of lapping a cooler and a twenty dollar bill can get you so much bang for the buck? I for one was pleased with what value I got for my money and I hope Evercool can keep up with my experiences with their latest submission.
Today I will be taking a look at Evercool's largest cooler to date, the Transformer 4. From what I'm used to seeing from Evercool, their CPU coolers are usually black and red with aluminum fins. This time Evercool takes a departure from the red and black and sends me a cooler with a bit of the "bling" factor added. This time Evercool uses an all silver look to please the crowds. It's time now to get the Transformer 4 out of the box and to the testing at hand!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Transformer 4 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog