Earlier this year we were hearing quite a few rumours about Foxconn leaving the motherboard sector. While hearing denial after denial, it still doesn't quell the ever increasing chatter. However, one thing really does speak louder than words; products.
Since these rumours surfaced we have seen Foxconn put their heads down and tails up into their motherboards. We saw some impressive results out of the Blood Rage board; its performance and features were extremely impressive and would be hard to top.
Today Foxconn is going to try with their latest addition to their high-end board sector (known as Quantum Force) for enthusiasts and overclockers with this one being called the Flaming Blade. Unfortunately there is no pricing available from Newegg yet, as this board is extremely new, so let's hope its performance warrants the wait for it to arrive on the market.
Update: Foxconn has kindly got back to us regarding the MSRP of this board, which sits at 199 U.S. Dollars; a very respectable price for what looks to be a high quality enthusiast focused offering. With this information now in hand, our final score rating for this motherboard has been adjusted to suit and we feel it is deserving of our "Best Value" award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience