Accessories and Documentation
Thermaltake ships the usual AMD latch-down bar for mounting all 754, 939 AM2 and AM2+ sockets. For Intel LGA775 mounting they include two brackets that attach to the base with the Phillip's head screws at the bottom left. The clear nylon washers are to keep the motherboard isolated and then the brackets are mounted to the board with the four Phillip's or flat head drive nuts. Lastly, is a packet of thermal grease to apply when mounting the cooler to the processor.
The instructions I found were very easy to follow with great images to aid in the explanation. The step by step and the product list leave very little to chance with mounting either brand of socket. Thermaltake also includes a fold-out paper explaining their warranty information and it is specific to location as well; very thorough I must say for Thermaltake. Just like in the SpinQ, with the BT14 Pro Thermaltake wants their customers to enjoy the end-user experience of using their products and wants them to become part of the solution with the Key3 Spirit pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4