Thermaltake stuck to the tried and true packaging that its customers are accustomed to seeing; the black package with a red stripe followed with the checker pattern at the bottom. The package has a cut-away that exposes the top of the cooler for a glance at the 140mm fan.
Turning the BT14 Pro to the right shows the specifications of the cooler and the compatible socket applications that apply. The BT14 Pro is compatible with all AMD processors from socket 754 onward and also socket LGA775 for Intel .
On the back Thermaltake gives another peek at the fan on the BT14 Pro through another cut-away window. Looking at the bottom, Thermaltake shows some product images of the BT14 Pro in a case and an operation diagram flanks the opposing corner.
Spinning the package once more reveals where Thermaltake displays their prominent features of the BT14 Pro with a short list and eight photos to show what they are most proud of. The bottom states in ten different languages that the contents are a CPU cooler and to visit their site for more information.
Removing the inner packaging shows that Thermaltake uses the same style as what comes with the SpinQ we previously reviewed. This is a good concept as the two halves are snapped together to securely support the cooler during shipping. They even include a second compartment so all the "goodies" don't get shifted about either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Justice League' trailer comes together
- BMW teases the next 100 years of vehicle technology
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse