In closure, I will re-iterate that for serious music listeners, wireless technology (at least in my testing experience) is not a good solution, with the inherent fuzz enough to scare off any audiophile and the lack of bass depth and wholeness also being of serious concern, too.
However, as I have said previously, things get better for the HS-1000W when taking into consideration their ability to use the 2.4GHz wireless network to facilitate their use anywhere in your house/office. Let me assure everyone, this technology works and works well; not once dropping out like a mobile phone might.
For gamers and movie buffs, things are a lot rosier than for audiophiles and I have no problem recommending these to a gamer or casual movie viewer; they will surely get the job done.
So, for a user who travels and does games, music and movies, these are a good solution and shouldn't break the bank. Just be warned if you're an audiophile.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- Page 5 [Testing the Highs and Lows]
- Page 6 [Wireless Performance, Games and Movies]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology