In closure, I will re-iterate that for serious music listeners, wireless technology (at least in my testing experience) is not a good solution, with the inherent fuzz enough to scare off any audiophile and the lack of bass depth and wholeness also being of serious concern, too.
However, as I have said previously, things get better for the HS-1000W when taking into consideration their ability to use the 2.4GHz wireless network to facilitate their use anywhere in your house/office. Let me assure everyone, this technology works and works well; not once dropping out like a mobile phone might.
For gamers and movie buffs, things are a lot rosier than for audiophiles and I have no problem recommending these to a gamer or casual movie viewer; they will surely get the job done.
So, for a user who travels and does games, music and movies, these are a good solution and shouldn't break the bank. Just be warned if you're an audiophile.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- Page 5 [Testing the Highs and Lows]
- Page 6 [Wireless Performance, Games and Movies]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup