Accessories and Documentation
The Thor's Hammer S126384 comes with quite an assortment of pieces. This is due to their universally designed mounting system. Let's start with the LGA 1366 / LGA775 back plate and 3M double sided, foam tape. Sitting between the two is the supplied packet of thermal interface material. From the middle left, is a supplied wrench for securing the screws located in the middle. Next to the screws are the tension springs that slip over the screws. Flanking both sides are the universal legs that attach to the base with the two Phillip's head screws on the right. Xigmatek also supplies the AMD locking bracket and eight anti-vibration fan mounts, even though this cooler ships fan-less.
Xigmatek supplies a very comprehensive set of instructions and they have a clearly labelled parts list as well to simplify things as you go. There isn't really anything new about this cooler as far as how to get things mounted and running over other crossbow kits. The instructions are also in a total of six languages to make things easier to read, depending on your location around the globe.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Thor's Hammer S126384]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now