Accessories and Documentation
The Thor's Hammer S126384 comes with quite an assortment of pieces. This is due to their universally designed mounting system. Let's start with the LGA 1366 / LGA775 back plate and 3M double sided, foam tape. Sitting between the two is the supplied packet of thermal interface material. From the middle left, is a supplied wrench for securing the screws located in the middle. Next to the screws are the tension springs that slip over the screws. Flanking both sides are the universal legs that attach to the base with the two Phillip's head screws on the right. Xigmatek also supplies the AMD locking bracket and eight anti-vibration fan mounts, even though this cooler ships fan-less.
Xigmatek supplies a very comprehensive set of instructions and they have a clearly labelled parts list as well to simplify things as you go. There isn't really anything new about this cooler as far as how to get things mounted and running over other crossbow kits. The instructions are also in a total of six languages to make things easier to read, depending on your location around the globe.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Thor's Hammer S126384]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched