Accessories and Documentation
The Thor's Hammer S126384 comes with quite an assortment of pieces. This is due to their universally designed mounting system. Let's start with the LGA 1366 / LGA775 back plate and 3M double sided, foam tape. Sitting between the two is the supplied packet of thermal interface material. From the middle left, is a supplied wrench for securing the screws located in the middle. Next to the screws are the tension springs that slip over the screws. Flanking both sides are the universal legs that attach to the base with the two Phillip's head screws on the right. Xigmatek also supplies the AMD locking bracket and eight anti-vibration fan mounts, even though this cooler ships fan-less.
Xigmatek supplies a very comprehensive set of instructions and they have a clearly labelled parts list as well to simplify things as you go. There isn't really anything new about this cooler as far as how to get things mounted and running over other crossbow kits. The instructions are also in a total of six languages to make things easier to read, depending on your location around the globe.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Thor's Hammer S126384]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup