Frickin' Laser Beams
Along with the avalanche of GIGABYTE peripherals recently has come this mini-mouse, ready to take on the bad boys. It's sporting a whole array of features in its dwarfed form and boasts some pretty nifty laser guts, too!
At first glance this mouse has some blatant similarities to a bunch of other mice I've reviewed before, including OCZ's Dominatrix. But it's not surprising that companies have been adopting this shell for a while now, because it's a form-factor that works well!
The packaging is a pleasing non-blister-pack form, meaning that there's no loss of blood trying to get it open. Inside is the usual array of bits, batteries, CD/manual and of course the mouse itself.
Taking a look at the mouse, it's sporting a dual sided rubber grip so there's no risk of it slipping out of your sweaty cheeto-covered hands during a late night surfing session. Further to that, a rubberised and notched wheel is used to make it easier to spin around, which is needed as the spring strength in the wheel is tangible.
This is due to the integration of the 4-way scrolling system, allowing you to run side to side as well as up and down the web pages; handy for those extra-wide photos that don't quite fit on screen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives