Frickin' Laser Beams
Along with the avalanche of GIGABYTE peripherals recently has come this mini-mouse, ready to take on the bad boys. It's sporting a whole array of features in its dwarfed form and boasts some pretty nifty laser guts, too!
At first glance this mouse has some blatant similarities to a bunch of other mice I've reviewed before, including OCZ's Dominatrix. But it's not surprising that companies have been adopting this shell for a while now, because it's a form-factor that works well!
The packaging is a pleasing non-blister-pack form, meaning that there's no loss of blood trying to get it open. Inside is the usual array of bits, batteries, CD/manual and of course the mouse itself.
Taking a look at the mouse, it's sporting a dual sided rubber grip so there's no risk of it slipping out of your sweaty cheeto-covered hands during a late night surfing session. Further to that, a rubberised and notched wheel is used to make it easier to spin around, which is needed as the spring strength in the wheel is tangible.
This is due to the integration of the 4-way scrolling system, allowing you to run side to side as well as up and down the web pages; handy for those extra-wide photos that don't quite fit on screen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog