Frickin' Laser Beams
Along with the avalanche of GIGABYTE peripherals recently has come this mini-mouse, ready to take on the bad boys. It's sporting a whole array of features in its dwarfed form and boasts some pretty nifty laser guts, too!
At first glance this mouse has some blatant similarities to a bunch of other mice I've reviewed before, including OCZ's Dominatrix. But it's not surprising that companies have been adopting this shell for a while now, because it's a form-factor that works well!
The packaging is a pleasing non-blister-pack form, meaning that there's no loss of blood trying to get it open. Inside is the usual array of bits, batteries, CD/manual and of course the mouse itself.
Taking a look at the mouse, it's sporting a dual sided rubber grip so there's no risk of it slipping out of your sweaty cheeto-covered hands during a late night surfing session. Further to that, a rubberised and notched wheel is used to make it easier to spin around, which is needed as the spring strength in the wheel is tangible.
This is due to the integration of the 4-way scrolling system, allowing you to run side to side as well as up and down the web pages; handy for those extra-wide photos that don't quite fit on screen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Prepare for 3 IT Security Certifications for $30
- GameTrailers abruptly shuts down after 13 years of entertainment
- Take a picture in Firewatch, have a real-world photo printed and sent
- Denuvo DRM tech convinces leading games pirates to give up
- Instagram will finally support multiple accounts later this week
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance