Alongside the GK-K8000 GHOST series keyboard reviewed previously, GIGABYTE also sent along their GM-M8000 gaming mouse to complete the whole desktop. This squeaker sports a huge number of features and neat tricks to compete with the top gaming mice on the market.
Talking specs, this rodent has a resolution of up to 4000DPI with its laser optic sensor to ensure that your tracking is always smooth and precise. It also sports a nice memory system to remember your macros and button assignments, so you don't have to worry about taking it to the party.
A novel DPI selection switch nestles beneath the scroll wheel on this mouse, giving you the option of flicking it up and down to cycle through the DPI settings. There are four in total and in case you wonder, each one is indicated by the awesome little lights on the left side of the main mouse button.
Large Teflon feet make it easy for this baby to slide around on almost any kind of surface, including the supplied mouse mat (more on that later). You can also see the opening for the weight system to let you fine tune the feel of your hand-held-rodent.
I've always maintained that a weight system is crucial to make a good mouse because everyone has a preference to weight; some like it light as a feather while other people like me like a bit of deadweight to help build muscles while you frag!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse