Alongside the GK-K8000 GHOST series keyboard reviewed previously, GIGABYTE also sent along their GM-M8000 gaming mouse to complete the whole desktop. This squeaker sports a huge number of features and neat tricks to compete with the top gaming mice on the market.
Talking specs, this rodent has a resolution of up to 4000DPI with its laser optic sensor to ensure that your tracking is always smooth and precise. It also sports a nice memory system to remember your macros and button assignments, so you don't have to worry about taking it to the party.
A novel DPI selection switch nestles beneath the scroll wheel on this mouse, giving you the option of flicking it up and down to cycle through the DPI settings. There are four in total and in case you wonder, each one is indicated by the awesome little lights on the left side of the main mouse button.
Large Teflon feet make it easy for this baby to slide around on almost any kind of surface, including the supplied mouse mat (more on that later). You can also see the opening for the weight system to let you fine tune the feel of your hand-held-rodent.
I've always maintained that a weight system is crucial to make a good mouse because everyone has a preference to weight; some like it light as a feather while other people like me like a bit of deadweight to help build muscles while you frag!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types