For many years, the folks at Cooler Master have been in the business of creating aftermarket products for the DIY (Do It Yourself) crowd. Having begun as an OEM cooling manufacturer, they realized that more and more of us were very interested in making our own systems. After all, we can build to suit our own needs and save some money in the process.
More recently, they have delved into the performance segment of the market with offerings of power supplies, cooling and enclosures. Today's article will be covering one of their newer releases, the UCP series of power supply. UCP is an acronym for Ultimate Circuit Protection and the concept is to produce a power supply designed to meet the demands of the enthusiast crowd while offering an efficient design that will last for years to come. Indeed, Cooler Master has even covered this series of power supply with a 5-year warranty, something that is becoming quite rare these days.
So enter Cooler Master with another product for the extremist crowd. The UCP 700W is touted as being an enthusiast level PSU, but can it really stand up to the demands of a strong system? Join me as we find out for ourselves!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now