After a run of below average coolers I am glad to be working with ASUS' Triton 75 today. The Triton Series currently has four CPU coolers flying under the brand and the 75 is the only passive cooler from the group.
I really don't understand ASUS' branding when it comes to the Triton as none of the coolers resemble another and the design of each is very different. There isn't anything wrong with radically changing the design from one cooler to the other and I am only mentioning it because we reviewed the Silent Knight II from ASUS and found it to be an evolution of the original Silent Knight. From what I can tell the Triton Series is progressing in revolutions when moving from one generation to the next.
As mentioned before the Triton 75 is a passive cooler. ASUS includes all of the hardware needed to attach a 120mm fan to the cooler. Assuming that most users will be adding a fan we are going to test the Triton 75 with a 120mm fan; also our testing method does not generate additional airflow found in a typical enclosure since we are succeeding in building a database void of variables.
Let's dive in and see what ASUS has built for their typical PC users, first taking a closer look at what she looks like.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent