GlacialTech started in 2001 when eight PHD researchers specializing in thermal theory and three factory owners came together to form a total thermal solution provider. Since then the company has taken light weight materials and merged them with low noise parts whilst using a low cost manufacturing process to deliver low cost high efficiency products. As of today GlacialTech has produced power supplies, HTPC and server chassis', fans and also one of the types of products we will be looking at today, CPU coolers.
The GlacialTech IGLOO 5610 Series is much like the 5710 Series we looked at just a few days ago, two identical heatsinks with the choice of fan as the variable that makes up the Silent and PWM version. The 5710 we looked at featured three heatpipes, and the 5610 we will be testing today only has two.
The specifications for the 5610 is lower than that of the 5710 so we are not going to be looking at stellar performance numbers, but honestly how low can a product line go. The 5710 were not great performers and border the low end of what a modern day CPU should use for aftermarket cooling performance. With that said though, let's have a look at the specs and see if the GlacialTech 5610 can surprise us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards