GlacialTech started in 2001 when eight PHD researchers specializing in thermal theory and three factory owners came together to form a total thermal solution provider. Since then the company has taken light weight materials and merged them with low noise parts whilst using a low cost manufacturing process to deliver low cost high efficiency products. As of today GlacialTech has produced power supplies, HTPC and server chassis', fans and also one of the types of products we will be looking at today, CPU coolers.
The GlacialTech IGLOO 5610 Series is much like the 5710 Series we looked at just a few days ago, two identical heatsinks with the choice of fan as the variable that makes up the Silent and PWM version. The 5710 we looked at featured three heatpipes, and the 5610 we will be testing today only has two.
The specifications for the 5610 is lower than that of the 5710 so we are not going to be looking at stellar performance numbers, but honestly how low can a product line go. The 5710 were not great performers and border the low end of what a modern day CPU should use for aftermarket cooling performance. With that said though, let's have a look at the specs and see if the GlacialTech 5610 can surprise us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset