While some may not have heard of the company calling itself 3RSystem, it is a Korean company that has been around since about 2002. While not the newest kid on the block, it is a relative newcomer to the DIY market and has several products that are being aimed at those who are looking for something innovative and not just "like the other guys".
Today we will be spending a bit of time with the R240 "Zion" enclosure.
Since the company is stating it offers innovation, we want to see what it has that is different, and also see how a warm system is handled with regards to cooling.
So relax a bit as we delve a bit deeper into the Zion. After all, we need to know up front if it is worthy of consideration for our hard-earned upgrading dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- Google giving out 2GB free Drive space for Safer Internet Day
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance