Inno3D... to be completely honest, my knowledge of this company didn't go much past the fact that they existed until only the other week when they released news in regards to their new iChiLL graphics cards. It was clear that now was a better time than any to see exactly what Inno3D were capable of producing.
nVidia's GeForce 7900GS quickly became one of our favorite graphics cards - the performance out of the box is what we consider good but once it came to really seeing what the product had to offer, it began to shine. With multiple brands coming into our labs, the trend for the high overclocking GeForce 7900GS was made and it became one of our favorite best bang for buck GPU's.
With the new mid-range nVidia GeForce 8600 and 8500 series graphics cards coming out in April, we have to wonder about the future of the 7900GS. It's quite possible that the upcoming GeForce offerings could arrive with decent and aggressive pricing and the 7900GS could sit somewhere in between. We won't know for two or three more weeks, though.
Inno3D's 7900GS IChiLL Accelero S1M comes overclocked out of the box quite significantly and it utilizes a heat pipe cooling solution designed by Arctic Cooling - it's not the best when it comes to VGA overclocking, actually it is usually downright miserable to be completely honest, although did Inno3D manage to surprise us with the first graphics card offering that we have seen from them?
It clearly will be a hit or miss product, let's continue on and see if the new iChiLL series from Inno3D is at all worth considering!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications