Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Action
Survivenature's most devastating catastrophes in Disaster: Day of Crisis, apanic inducing survival game for Wii. In a devastatingly short periodof time, an unprecedented wave of natural disasters has pummeled theUnited States. On top of this inexplicable series of disasters, a roguespecial forces unit has taken advantage of the chaos and seized anuclear weapon. Only Ray, a former member of an elite rescue taskforce, has decided to take a stand.
Cutting-edge physics and gripping visuals re-create the sheer terror of major catastrophes.Playersrace a car down a mountain to escape a roaring pyroclastic flow, dodgetoppling buildings during a devastating earthquake and swim for theirlives in a raging flood. No matter what happens, fight to survive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4