Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Developer: Ninja Theory Ltd
Emotionallycharged, stunningly beautiful and delivering unprecedented dramaticcharacter performance, Heavenly Sword showcases the power ofPLAYSTATION3. A dramatic tale of revenge sees Nariko, a fieryred-haired heroine embark on a quest for vengeance against an invadingKing and his army. The story builds around the ancient Heavenly Swordwhich once belonged to a powerful deity. It can never be wielded by amortal without it draining their life-force, killing them within hours.
Whenthe invading King (played by Andy Serkis) destroys the warrior clanthat guards the Heavenly Sword, the clan leader's daughter, Nariko,takes up the sword in a desperate fight for survival. Nariko must nowpay the ultimate price as she embarks on one last mission of vengeanceagainst the King and his army before her life is finally drawn to aclose
Andy Serkis, the world's leading CG actor, famous for hisroles as Gollum in "The Lord of the Rings" and Kong in "King Kong", washeavily involved in the creative process. As well as starring inHeavenly Sword as the villain, King Botan, Andy was a major contributorto the character development, writing, casting, directing andperformance capture for the PLAYSTATION 3 game.
Heavenly Sword features a deep, diverse combat experience made possible by PLAYSTATION 3.
KEY COMBAT FEATURES
The Heavenly Sword itself can Transform into Three Distinct Stances -Players can switch between on the fly allowing players to create theirown fighting styles.
The Combat Engine can Scale Up - Fromsophisticated one-on-one encounters to one-on-many, where enemiesemploy intelligent squad-based dynamics, right up to combat againstbattalions pushing real-time gameplay and AI to unprecedented newlevels.
Physics-based Combat - Players can sweep debris againstopponents, kick tables to halt an oncoming surge of fighters, smash theenemy into the scenery or throw bodies into other enemies usingaftertouch controls.
Wide Range of Objects and Weaponry - Including multi-skewering spears and devastatingly explosive bazookas.
Creative in-game Cinematography - Coupled with real-time storyevolvement and amazing set-pieces makes the action feel like ablockbuster action movie and takes combat gameplay to new heights.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio