Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Developer: Ninja Theory Ltd
Emotionallycharged, stunningly beautiful and delivering unprecedented dramaticcharacter performance, Heavenly Sword showcases the power ofPLAYSTATION3. A dramatic tale of revenge sees Nariko, a fieryred-haired heroine embark on a quest for vengeance against an invadingKing and his army. The story builds around the ancient Heavenly Swordwhich once belonged to a powerful deity. It can never be wielded by amortal without it draining their life-force, killing them within hours.
Whenthe invading King (played by Andy Serkis) destroys the warrior clanthat guards the Heavenly Sword, the clan leader's daughter, Nariko,takes up the sword in a desperate fight for survival. Nariko must nowpay the ultimate price as she embarks on one last mission of vengeanceagainst the King and his army before her life is finally drawn to aclose
Andy Serkis, the world's leading CG actor, famous for hisroles as Gollum in "The Lord of the Rings" and Kong in "King Kong", washeavily involved in the creative process. As well as starring inHeavenly Sword as the villain, King Botan, Andy was a major contributorto the character development, writing, casting, directing andperformance capture for the PLAYSTATION 3 game.
Heavenly Sword features a deep, diverse combat experience made possible by PLAYSTATION 3.
KEY COMBAT FEATURES
The Heavenly Sword itself can Transform into Three Distinct Stances -Players can switch between on the fly allowing players to create theirown fighting styles.
The Combat Engine can Scale Up - Fromsophisticated one-on-one encounters to one-on-many, where enemiesemploy intelligent squad-based dynamics, right up to combat againstbattalions pushing real-time gameplay and AI to unprecedented newlevels.
Physics-based Combat - Players can sweep debris againstopponents, kick tables to halt an oncoming surge of fighters, smash theenemy into the scenery or throw bodies into other enemies usingaftertouch controls.
Wide Range of Objects and Weaponry - Including multi-skewering spears and devastatingly explosive bazookas.
Creative in-game Cinematography - Coupled with real-time storyevolvement and amazing set-pieces makes the action feel like ablockbuster action movie and takes combat gameplay to new heights.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- The Dark Knight is the true star of final 'Batman V Superman' trailer
- Windows 3.x Showcase lets you try out early 90s software again
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance