Platform: PlayStation2, Xbox and PCRelease Date: Fall 2005Developer: Quantic DreamPublisher: Atari, Inc.Category: AdventureESRB Rating: RP RatingSTORY OVERVIEWIn Indigo Prophecy, a paranormal thriller, New York City is stunned by a series of mysterious murders, all following the same pattern: ordinary people are killing absolute strangers in public areas. Lucas Kane becomes another one of these murderers when he suddenly kills a stranger in a men's bathroom. Covered in blood, Lucas regains consciousness with no recollection as to why he committed murder. Hunted by police, Lucas must solve the mystery before being incarcerated for life.PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONA free-flowing game during which players can assume the role of multiple characters and experience the game from multiple viewpoints, Indigo Prophecy allows players' actions to affect the plot by offering a scenario driven interactive experience. Through motion picture techniques such as actor direction, multi-camera views, motion tracking and a contextual music score, players find themselves intimately immersed in the game.PRODUCT FEATURES:Chose to play as one of four characters including lead character Lucas Kane, Detective Carla Valenti, Detective Tyler Miles (Carla's partner) and Lucas' brother Marcus Kane;Play through a total of 44 bone-chilling acts and manage the mental health of each main character by choosing the correct course of action and maintaining their psychological balance;Special multi-view split-screen allows players to see what is happening in a different area of the game while playing through a particular scenario;Motion Physical Action Reaction (MPAR) interface allows the player to make the same movement as his character on screen, which creates a physical identification between the player and his character;Physical Action Reaction (PAR) interface is used during mini-game action sequences where the player has to move the analog control sticks in the proper direction in order to succeed;More than 50 stuntmen and actors were used to motion capture in-game characters in order to create the most realistic character models, dynamic cinematics and high-caliber, Hollywood-style action sequences.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD