Aliens are coming. Midway along with Red Ant are set to release Area 51, the brand new first person shooter, in late May and over the coming weeks we will hopefully bring you up to date with all there is to know about the game, culminating with a competition on the site to win a copy on an as yet undetermined format.
The characters of Area 51 make up the enemy and your team as well as the guys that help you rid the infamous military installation of alien matter. From what we have played it's a high impact, all guns blazing affair that should keep fans of the sci fi games happy.
Major Douglas Bridges
This character is in charge of the department of defense's Quick Reaction Force. When a military installation is taken over or something goes wrong his team charges in to fix the issue.
Grays are the standard aliens who apparently touched down in Rosewell New Mexico in 1947. These aliens are rarely found in Area 51 due to their lack of muscle and firepower but still experiment with humans.
The main big character in this game and probably who you will face at the games climax. He runs the Grays, has created clones of himself and is the human link between the aliens and the human forces. He is using the Grays to gain their technology to control the world.
The result of human and alien cloning is one of their main enemies in the game. They have the reflexes of a human with the technology of aliens to make them a formidable enemy. The black ops leaders are given cloaking abilities as well as training to lead the pack.
When the scientists in the lower areas of A51 were exposed to a mutagen, they turned into hybrid aliens intent on taking the place over. They have improved strength and muscle systems and are one of the enemies in the game. Leapers are another form of the aliens and they are the final phase of human to alien change.
Edgar is an alien on the human's side trying to stop Mr White from taking the alien technology.
Created by the alien forces it is the ultimate biological weapon in that it can change humans. It also has a highly powerful weapon and can communicate with the other aliens.
Dr Cry is a major scientist at the installation and was the first on the scene at Rosewell. He leads the research into alien technology.
Mutant Security Forces
This is who you play as in the game with a squadron of AI team mates who you can command and give orders to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available