BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3
First off it's a look at the Gigabyte DS3 motherboard. The main menu looks just like any of the new motherboards that Gigabyte supplies today with the M.I.T menu holding all of the overclocking features.
Once inside the M.I.T menu its pretty simple to see how you overclock this board.
We are going to give a brief run down of the settings and their ranges to get though the boards as quickly as possible:
FSB Frequency: 200MHz to 600MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express Frequency: 90MHz to 150MHz
CPU Voltage: 0.8500c to 2.000c in 0.025v increments
DRAM Voltage: +0.1 to +0.6v in +0.1v
MCH Voltage: +0.1 to +0.3v in 0.1v increments
FSB Voltage: +0.1v to +0.3v in 0.1v increments
PCI Express Voltage: +0.1v
With these settings we managed to hit a FSB of 451MHz with CPU voltage at default, DRAM at +0.4v, MCH at +0.3v and FSB voltage at +0.3v. This result for Gigabyte's cheap P965 solution is amazing as it just beat out the high-end ASUS board, our top contender last time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design