BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3
First off it's a look at the Gigabyte DS3 motherboard. The main menu looks just like any of the new motherboards that Gigabyte supplies today with the M.I.T menu holding all of the overclocking features.
Once inside the M.I.T menu its pretty simple to see how you overclock this board.
We are going to give a brief run down of the settings and their ranges to get though the boards as quickly as possible:
FSB Frequency: 200MHz to 600MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express Frequency: 90MHz to 150MHz
CPU Voltage: 0.8500c to 2.000c in 0.025v increments
DRAM Voltage: +0.1 to +0.6v in +0.1v
MCH Voltage: +0.1 to +0.3v in 0.1v increments
FSB Voltage: +0.1v to +0.3v in 0.1v increments
PCI Express Voltage: +0.1v
With these settings we managed to hit a FSB of 451MHz with CPU voltage at default, DRAM at +0.4v, MCH at +0.3v and FSB voltage at +0.3v. This result for Gigabyte's cheap P965 solution is amazing as it just beat out the high-end ASUS board, our top contender last time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4