BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3
First off it's a look at the Gigabyte DS3 motherboard. The main menu looks just like any of the new motherboards that Gigabyte supplies today with the M.I.T menu holding all of the overclocking features.
Once inside the M.I.T menu its pretty simple to see how you overclock this board.
We are going to give a brief run down of the settings and their ranges to get though the boards as quickly as possible:
FSB Frequency: 200MHz to 600MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express Frequency: 90MHz to 150MHz
CPU Voltage: 0.8500c to 2.000c in 0.025v increments
DRAM Voltage: +0.1 to +0.6v in +0.1v
MCH Voltage: +0.1 to +0.3v in 0.1v increments
FSB Voltage: +0.1v to +0.3v in 0.1v increments
PCI Express Voltage: +0.1v
With these settings we managed to hit a FSB of 451MHz with CPU voltage at default, DRAM at +0.4v, MCH at +0.3v and FSB voltage at +0.3v. This result for Gigabyte's cheap P965 solution is amazing as it just beat out the high-end ASUS board, our top contender last time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni